The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is designed to equip the Managers with required knowledge, skills and attitudes to effectively and efficiently understand and solve managerial problems encountered in a global context in the 21st century.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MBA PROGRAMME
- To make opportunities for further education in the field of management.
- To make opportunities for managers in the industry to be acquainted with managerial capabilities and to put them in order to sharpen the existing managerial potentials to develop a set of theories and applications in management.
- To ensure human resource development to explore their potential capacity.
- To equip managers with required knowledge, skills and attitudes to identify and solve problems effectively in organizational settings ensuring greater productivity.
- To make opportunities for the managers to understand the societal values, corporate social responsibilities and act accordingly ensuring institutional and societal growth and development.
- A Special Bachelor’s Degree with a class standing in Management Studies from a recognized university, OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject area from a recognized university or equivalent qualification with two years’ relevant experience, OR
- A Postgraduate Diploma of not less than one year or Higher Degree in Management Studies from a recognized university, OR
- A Postgraduate Diploma of not less than one year or Higher Degree in any other field from a recognized university with one year’s relevant experience, OR
- A professional qualification with three years relevant post-qualifying experience, OR
- Five years’ executive experience acceptable to the Senate of the University
are qualified to be admitted to this programme. (Participants will be selected from a written examination or/and an interview)