Student Record Book
- You should keep the student record book when you are attending to academic maters.
- You can submit it for signing Mahapola / Bursary if you are failed to submit the student ID
Renewal of Record book
- Each Semester you should renew the record book. In the first semester should pay Rs. 150/= as the renewal fee.
When you Lost the Record Books, Follow below mentioned steps :
- Make a request to Assistant Registrar of the Faculty
- Get the police report & report of the guard room
- Pay the amount of Rs. 25/= to shroff counter (Payment voucher will be submitted by AR office) and Submit the receipt to Assistant Registrar along with police report and report of the guard room.
- It will take maximum of one week to issue a new record book. You can collect the new record book from the A/R office.